Paradigm Studio speakers offer the highest standard of technological excellence resulting in a breathtaking quality of music reproduction that captures the essence of the original sound. Equally important is the speakers' performance in home theatre. Movie soundtracks are a complex mix of dialogue, music and action effects. This requires a level of articulation and spatial representation that few movie theatres are capable of reproducing.
Studio speakers exceed typical high-end home theatre sound by expanding the sheer size, scale and dynamics of the acoustic soundstage. While listening to a Studio system The Perfect Vision magazine put it best: "It's just like being at the movies - except the sound is a lot better."
G-PAL Gold-Anodised Pure-Aluminum Domes. Exceptionally rigid low-mass domes with treated textile suspensions ensure remarkably uniform and instantaneous power response. The elevated position of the dome provides better 'air' and frequency response that is smooth, pure and clear.
S-PAL Satin-Anodised Pure-Aluminum Midrange and Bass / Midrange Cones. Very high stiffness-to-mass ratio and outstanding internal damping. The result? Remarkable midrange clarity, superb extended bass response and freedom from unwanted resonances and distortions.
IMS/SHOCK-MOUNT Isolation Mounting System. This unique butyl-rubber driver fastening system found on all Studio Series drivers is a progressive system of critically placed isolation inserts and gaskets that decouple drivers from the speaker enclosure itself. This leading-edge 'baffle-less' technology reduces driver / enclosure interactions to inaudible levels.
High-Velocity Low-Noise Aluminum Ports. Bass efficiency and minimum turbulence distortion for cleaner and more articulate bass response.
Beautifully Sculpted Cabinets with Real Wood Veneer Finishes. Add a whole new dimension to the classic appeal of this series. Seven coats of the highest quality lacquer, hand-sanded between coats. Available in four luxurious real wood veneer finishes.
- Design: 2-driver, 2-way bookshelf / stand-mounted
- Crossover: 2nd-order electro-acoustic at 2.0 kHz
- High-Frequency Driver: 25 mm G-PAL dome, ferro-fluid damped/cooled, die-cast heatsink chassis, IMS/SHOCK-MOUNT
- Bass/Midrange Driver: 178 mm S-PAL cone, 38 mm voice-coil, AVS die-cast heatsink chassis, IMS/SHOCK-MOUNT
- Low-Frequency Extension: 36 Hz (DIN)
- Frequency Response: On-Axis +/- 2 dB from 54 Hz - 22 kHz; 30° Off-Axis +/- 2 dB from 54 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity - Room / Anechoic: 90 dB / 87 dB
- Suitable Amplifier Power Range: 15 - 180 watts
- Maximum Input Power: 110 watts
- Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms
- Height, Width, Depth: 37.2 cm x 22.5 cm x 33.5 cm (height includes spikes or outrigger feet; width excludes feet)
- Weight (unpacked): 10.7 kg each
- Finishes: Cherry, Rosenut, Black
- Paradigm Stand (sold separately): J-29