SAVE $120 - RRP $499
From the inventors of high fidelity for iPod comes the Geneva Model S Sound System - bringing great sound, style and simplicity to the bedroom, kitchen, office and more.
The Geneva S is a stereo clock FM radio with rotating iPod dock, crafted in a single cabinet made out of piano lacquered (high-density composite fibre). Considering its compact size, the sound performance is amazing. It is a very versatile system that plays all genres of music very well and can support a normal room size. Your music will sound better than ever.
Geneva S is an alarm clock that you can rely on. It can bridge a power loss for up to one hour and keep the exact time, and in case of no audio source, a built-in beeper will be activated.
Geneva S has a built-in FM radio with digital tuner and presets, and also features a rotating iPod dock, compatible with most of today's iPod models, and is charging the iPod while connected. All functions can be controlled with the included remote or with the touch-sensitive buttons. The touch panel offers also a scroll wheel, and a connected iPod can be browsed using the touch buttons.
Geneva S also connects to iPods and other MP3 players through the line input. The speakers are driven by a very high quality digital amplifier delivering 30Watts of high-end digital stereo. It has a LED Display visible under the front cover showing clock, audio input and control settings. This Geneva comes with rubber feet and an aluminium table stand.
For increased convenience and protection, Geneva S includes the new PowerDock connector and new TouchLight controls. TouchLight controls are invisible until a hand reaches for the cabinet. Not just eye-catching, it offers extensive control of the iPod menu. (Competitors have limited iPod controls.) When the iPod/iPhone is removed, the motorised PowerDock spins closed and the protruding iPod/iPhone 30-pin connector, a sensitive part, disappear into the cabinet, protecting it from damage and dust.
Geneva S also comes with a table stand, allowing the user the choice of elevating the system, so it takes up less space on a nightstand, a counter or a desk. The digital radio and programmable alarm make it the best-sounding, simplest iPod clock radio ever.
- iPod Universal Dock for iPod and iPhone
- FM radio with digital tuner with presets
- High fidelity 2-channel sound with digital signal processor, bass enhancement and EmbracingSound to enhance compressed audio
- Powerful amplifier that is also award winning for energy efficiency
- Clock with programmable alarm
- Choice of color and table stand
- Designed by the Geneva Lab in-house design team
- Cabinet finish: Piano lacquered (high-density composite fibre)
- Available in white, black and red color
- Speaker system: 2 x 3" full-range woofer
- Power Amplifier: Digital hi-fi amplifier (Class D) with 2 x 15 Watt output
- iPod Universal Dock: Supported models: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPod Classic, iPod nano, iPod mini - Not supported models: iPod 3G
- FM Radio: digital tuner with 6 presets
External audio inputs:
- Line-in: 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) plug for external input sources like MP3 players and PC
- Line voltage: 100-240V AC, 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: maximum 20W, standby 1.0W
Size and weight:
- Width x height x depth: 235mm x 141mm x 185 mm
- Weight: 3.35 kg
- Remote control
- FM antenna
- iPhone adapter
- AC power cable
- User manual