The T-D500 is Yamaha's first high-performance component DAB+ digital radio tuner. Adopting the same brushed aluminium design as Yamaha's new hi-fi components, the T-D500 delivers digital radio sound and is designed to fit discreetly into any Yamaha audio setup.
The Yamaha T-D500 offers you the latest digital radio stations from around Australia. Not only does digital radio offer you new stations, but your old favourites will have similar sound quality to that of a CD.
Standing at the same width and overall design as Yamaha AV and Hi-Fi components, the T-D500 is designed to fit discreetly into your audio setup. Further evidence that sound should be heard and not seen.
Although the T-D500 comes with a slimline remote control it can actually be controlled by any Yamaha amplifier remote control that you might be pairing it with. This allows for easier operation when paired with other Yamaha hi-fi components.
Finding radio stations manually is a thing of the past with the T-D500. With digital radio you can browse all your stations alphabetically, store them into your favourite preset, and find them again with the press of a button.
For those that still want to access AM/FM stations, the T-D500 also supports both these formats
- DAB Tuning Range: Band III:174 - 240 MHz, L-Band:1452 - 1492 MHz
- DAB Sensitivity: Band III:-98 dBm, L-Band:-93 dBm
- DAB Signal to Noise Ratio: 95 dB
- DAB Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01%
- DAB Stereo Separation (1 kHz): 77 dB
- DAB Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, +0.5/-1 dB
- FM 50dB Quieting Sensitivity (Mono/Stereo): 3 uV (20.2 dBf) (IHF, 100% mod., mono)
- FM Harmonic Distortion (1kHz): 0.3% (mono), 0.5% (stereo)
- FM Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 15 kHz, -3 dB
- FM Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 80 dB (mono), 75 dB (stereo)
- AM Usable Sensitivity: 300 uV/m
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 87 x 306 mm
- Weight: 3.3 kg