PRICED TO CLEAR - SAVE $100
The Pro-Ject iPod Dock Box features a highly shielded metal chassis that interfaces iPods using a 30-pin docking connector (3rd generation Nano only). When docked, the iPods audio output is fixed and drives a buffered pair of RCA jacks into a Pro-Ject preamp or any other line-level compatible component. A USB output allows for the interface and synchronization with your computer.
A compact remote control is included that allows adjustment of all playback functions, including repeat and shuffle, as well as menu navigation. A robust outboard power supply delivers highly stable AC voltage for quality sound and performs charging (except iPhone G3) for the iPod when docked.
Pro-ject is now bringing all of its renowned box electronics to your iPOD in the form of an active docking station. Compatible with all iPods on the market the active Dock Box charges your player and comes with a fully operational remote control.
- Metal case shields the electronics from vibrational and electromagnetic interference
- Gold plated RCA connection sockets
- Outboard power supply included
- Supports iPods with 30-pole connector
- Remote control of the iPod volume (incl. mute), play functions (incl. repeat and shuffle) and menu navigation
- Charges internal battery of your iPod
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Line-level output: 1 pair RCA/Phono sockets
- Output impedance: 15 ohms
- Output voltage: 0.775Veff
- USB-output: digital serial data protocol USB 1.1
- Video output: S-video socket
- Operating systems: Windows, MacOS and Linux
- Outboard power supply: 16V/500mA AC, suitable for your country's mains supply
- Power consumption: 16V/200mA AC. Power consumption is not constant. It depends on charging needs of the iPod battery
- Replacement battery remote control: 1 x CR2025 / 3V
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 103 x 38 x 141mm
- Weight: 585g without power supply